We understand that when you are planning a trip school there are many considerations and facts that you will need. The information below is to help you prepare and plan your trip to the Smart Trees Grotto. If you have any further questions please do email email@example.com
Arrival & Departure
– Schools are to arrive between 9:30 – 10:30
– When arriving coaches are to park in the main grotto car park
– Santa’s Helpers will be ready to receive you and your children.
– Site closes at 3 pm, however regular visitors leave between 1-2 pm to be back at school for regular pick up time.
What to wear
– Requirements apply for Children & Teachers
– Warm coat / Waterproof
– Change of Footwear
Food & Drink
– Children must bring their own snacks and packed lunches
– Note: No food available onsite for children during school visits
– Children should bring water bottles that can be refilled
– Reindeer Cafe is open during school visits for Teachers & Helpers should the need for hot drink and a warm fire take your fancy.
Q: What happens if a child brings inappropriate footwear
A: Unfortunately due to the quantity of children attending the grotto each day we are unable to supply wellington boots. Children must bring appropriate footwear for a day on the farm.
Q: What happens after the grotto and 12 days of Christmas activity
A: Each school has a dedicated section of the barn used as a central point for the day. Children/Teachers can use this throughout the day at your leisure including using it for lunch and snacks. For activities we have a large outdoor play area with Zip wire, Maze and tunnels for the children to play at their leisure until home time.
Q: What happens in the event of an accident/emergency
A: We have fully trained first aid staff onsite and easy access for emergency services across the entire site.
If you have additional concerns or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise accordingly.